Our Body Massage in the Manesar program or in IMT Manesar is all about you and your wellness sense of being. Our staff of professionals will attend to your needs with an array of services that will fit your schedule. We offer a variety of massage therapies, like oil Massage, Thai Massage & Nuru Massage Services and other mind-body therapies. Our comprehensive massage Center in relaxation program includes a one-stop spa experience with hot stone therapy and Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage and Facials.
?We located in IMT Manesar, near NH 8, on Delhi Jaipur Highway. Our facility spans over 600 square feet and contains multiple treatment rooms for individual or couples, you will enjoy some quality relaxing time with your loved one in a private couples room and an opened relaxation lounge.
?A hard-working day or Long-distance travel is physically and mentally tiring. Let Real Body Spa boost your circulation, loosen your tight muscles and knots and soothe your nerves. Allow yourself to succumb to tranquility and allow yourself the health and beauty as well as comfort you deserve from our knowledgeable and experienced staff.?
We are here to help you release your stress, increase your energy and creativity and feel better about yourself. Please schedule an appointment and experience the difference.
People located nearby Vatika Town Square, Vatika India Shopping Centre, Ansal Hub Boulevard, Trehan IRIS Broadway,
Hotel D Meridien, RBS Inn, Mahak Residency, Misaki Hotels, Paradise Inn Manesar, Hotel Dakshit Inn, Dayal Regency Manesar, Sai Village Manesar, White Castle Manesar, Savoy Suites Manesar, Karma Chalets, iStay Serenity Villa, Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar, Holiday Inn Gurugram, Sector 90, Hotel Vatika, Aravali Residency, AapnoGhar Resort (Water Park and Amusement Park) & Ziffy Homes Sapphire can get a 30% Offer.
Why is getting a full body massage in Manesar good for you?
There many health benefits – mental and physical – to a full body massage Manesar:
- Mind, body and soul. Full body massage is widely understood to help you relax, but did you know it can also help to ease feelings of anxiety and depression? Full body massage reduces your stress hormone levels (cortisol) by more than 50% while boosting your feel-good hormones (serotonin and dopamine).
- Shake the aches. Time on the massage table prevents a build-up of toxins. It also repairs damaged muscle tissues and enhances blood circulation-boosting oxygen levels around areas of aches, pains, and injuries, ultimately aiding recovery.
- Sweating is vital for cleansing your body. The heat and pressure of a full body massage enable your body to release toxins that may be holding back your health.
- Get the glow. Kneading, pressing, and smoothing – a massage gently exfoliates your skin, helping to remove dead skin cells and leaving you with a natural, dewy glow.
- Take a stand. A full body massage tackles knots in your back head-on, softening tissues that have become completely rigid. With the tension released, your posture will often improve – so you’ll be walking tall in more ways than one after your appointment.
- Limber up. Regular full body massage sessions work your muscles, connective tissues, tendons and ligaments for increased flexibility.
- Post-surgery.Full body massage can help you get back on your feet after surgery, helping to improve joint movement, boost circulation and relax your muscles.
Which type of full body massage is best: Swedish or Stone?
Swedish and stone massage are both effective forms of treating aches and pains, as well as encouraging relaxation. Here are the key differences between them:
- Swedish massage. This full-body massage is often recommended for newbies because it’s gentle and relaxing. Your therapist will use deep circular motions and long flowing strokes in the direction of your heart to release muscle knots and tension – lulling you into blissful relaxation.
- Stone massage. This type of massage uses hot stones to reduce pain, relieve tension, and improve blood flow. When you’re lying on the table, these heated stones will be placed on your body for optimal pain relief.
Discover other types of massage available in Manesar.